Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sheepish Grin

Hello, everyone. It's been far too long since I've posted, and so much has happened. We now have a one year old boy who is days away from standing up on his own, can laugh like Jabba the Hut, and has 8 teeth.

I have lots of pictures to share. My wonderful Mother-in-Law created a beautiful gift for us for Jackson's first birthday--she gave us a binder full of discs of Jackson's first year in pictures. I have felt like a negligent parent in that aspect. Half the time I can't remember where I've put our camera, and I spend so much time apart from my sweet boy that I feel like the only time to photograph him is while he sleeps at night. So I am incredibly grateful for our discs full of pictures. My Mother-in-Law should be a professional organizer: the binder would make Martha Stewart weep with joy. I will be sharing some of its contents within the next few days.

I miss blogging. It gives me some much needed time to reflect over the days past and to focus on the fact that my sweet little boy is doing so well.  I promise I will check back in soon to provide you with some pictorial updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment