Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So it's been a while...

I think the last time I wrote, Jackson was only a year old. Our big boy is now three years old and has added a new title to his resume: big brother.
Lilly's first moments. Photo by Rachel Neumann
Lilly Jo was born on June 25th, 2013 and was full-term (praise God!!). She LOUDLY announced her entrance into the world. As I was wheeled down to the recovery room, I asked the nurses if the blood-curdling screams coming from the next room were from my child. They just laughed at me.
Siblings and a superhero cape.
Jackson and Lilly adore each other. He is a sweet, thoughtful, loving big brother. He calls her "My baby."
My heart pretty much explodes when I see pictures of the two of them being adorable together.
Where has the time gone? He's so big!

My handsome guy.

The tongue. Yep. It's out most of the time these days.

"Hey Mama! Want to see my silly face?"

"Look at that, Mama! Isn't that so silly?"

Muscles!

Pure Joy

More pure joy

My beautiful girl

This girl loves her mama.
I'll write more later. Life is very different since I last wrote, but it's wonderful and chaotic and miraculous every day. I'm so grateful to God that these two amazing kids call me Mama.

All photos, unless otherwise indicated, are by Kate Noah



No comments:

Post a Comment